BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

residing to Jakarta

Hi all,

Originally from Medan (batak/27), have been working for an NGO in Flores, NTT for a year. Now, is going to reside to Jakarta for at least a year (will see if it s a good place to live, then it might be longer) starting from 1st of July 2013. Would be happy to know some good friends to help me to get a long with the ''rhythm" and to be cool friends of course.

friends for not only to fuck with but also to talk about stuff which needs using brains, not just your dicks or doing some activities together such as 'weekend getaway' or either one of them. Prefer guys who are not only thinking to get laid.

I believe there are still a few members who are having the same (or at least a bit) preference like i do here.

If you do, write me!!!

Comments

• i think i have the same preference in term of enjoying life, which is not only thinking about sex ( well i have to admit that i have a big desire to try one ) but sharing what's on our mind. I'm half Batak by the way, and 20 years old.

please do leave a message if you interested to meet me.