BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

ini bukan topik..ini charles.

Comments

• today so fuckery fucking fuck.
    so i went outside for walking and stuff
    first stranger who i know in a minute will having bad luckbecause i swear to God for their punishment..they made me fell on d street when im fucking mad. yet the kids so not respected me like stuff..im so need to gave them money dor their silentness omg i walk for an hours yet the shoes gave me pain im so sick rn. i need money so much. what use is love when i need money so much. i hate u for let this happen to me. its embarassed me so damn bad. weRE DONE for GOOD. iM DONE WITH YOU.. IM DONE WITH YOU. I HATE YOU.. NO MORE Just no MORE..fuck ur adorable..fuck ur awesomeness..fuck your perfectness.. IM DONE with YOU! im just so NEed.tired being so SAD tired of GETTIng MAD.. GOOD BYE. may ur fine and got a better new. ameen dont laugh im not even made a joke. im done. im tired of GETTING MAD!
  • im just to stupid... -_-

just tostupid

kebangun dan ga bs tdur lagi. -_-
  • i need help indeed someone who can listen to my issues but still the output will not the thing i expect. wont change the fact that im the pity side :( .im just to stupid. so hard to deal with it.. what suppose i do tho...*yawn* im left alone with the question..am i not good enough? or am i that nasty? or otherwise? i dunno yet.. just wanna ask strigh to the person but what de fuck???

• and yes im so ugly.. :(
  • edited September 2015
    u are so..uhm...lol no.
  • edited September 2015
    stop please..jangan ganggu aku.aaku banyak tugas tawukkk... kapan selesenya coba.. ngertiin aku plis
  • 95dba0edcd88e68925825700ccffbce4.jpg i can relate