BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Dear: you & me

edited October 2012 in BoyzStories
I no longer understand how it is exactly to reach you, love. I… I lost you. We’re dancing in a dark abyss we know so well by now, with this… this thing we have currently.

Clad, we’re equally OK. Naked, we’re mutually disgusted. Every truth seeping out of our mouth will only put burden to this fractured bridge between us.

What is this? I don’t recognize ‘this’ anymore… and, to be honest, I’m worn out. We used to communicate really well. The heart is beating on the cold floor on itself. We’ve abandoned it, and, frighteningly enough, we really just don’t care anymore.

Our hearts is racing towards each other, yet we thirst for each other’s affection. I can feel that: both of our eyes would be frantically searching for any positivity left in our stares when we would stop and stare at each other every morning before we’d finally exchange greetings quite flatly. But our soul is going against each other’s direction as we drive our car to the office.

We’re growing, yes. Farther apart. We’re throwing away any desire left trapped inside our bodies every time we exhale.

And I know that we know, that our feeling towards each other had drained out of the crevices of our souls long ago.

So, let’s just split, shall we? It’d be painful, love, we know that. But, at the very least, we get to feel something again.

And I’m fed up with our blank expression we’d show to each other when we wake up.

Don’t you?

Diambil dari blog gw: www.tlfb.tumblr.com

Monggo diintip dan dikomen (baik/buruk diterima). Terima kasih. :)

Comments

• tumblrnya masih ada ga? atau ganti nama? mau difollow ey hehe keren-keren karya tulisnya :D