BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Need help from people who lives in US

edited July 2011 in International
Hi guys.. first of all, this is not spamming. so excuse me please..
i need your favor..
do u like the Dr. pepper drinks? well, they are having a promotion for it..
and im kinda like a gameholic boy.. and view days ago they release a new promotion for EA games.
and im wondering whether u can help me to get the codes.. they now are available..

*Where do I find my code?

Look under the cap of specially marked 1 liter, 20 oz., and 16 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code. Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 4, 2011 through March 31, 2011 and from July 1, 2011 through December 30, 2011 in participating markets. Look behind the sticker of specially marked 32 oz. fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations from April 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011 for the Code.

im dying for the codes.. :(
please help.. thank you

Comments