BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

Glambert ***ADAM LAMBERT FANS THREAD***

edited July 2009 in BoyzStyle
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR MY IDOL, THE BEST VOICE WE'VE HEARD IN RECENT YEARS, THE TALENTED, MR.ADAM LAMBERT!!!

f_adamlambertm_7f3258e.jpg

I love him soooo muuucchhhhhh...!!!
And I'm officially have been a GLAMBERT :D

I love the way he sing, the way he make a song his own, the way he rocks the stage, the way he smile, the way he talk, the way he walk, the way he stand up, the way he..., oh..I just love himself, I can't get enough of him, he is the one I'm hungry for and looking for....

You know what, I never ever crazy about someone or something so freakin' like this before.
I know, and I promised to myself, that I WILL ALWAYS BE A GLAMBERT, I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT HIM AND LOVING HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!

The way you make me feel...
You really turn me on..!

So...
Do you feel the same?
Let's talk about this amazing boy!!!

f_1m_8fbb28d.jpg

LINKS

<coming soon>

f_2m_e5aebf5.jpg

KEEP VISITING THESE WEBSITES
www.adamofficial.com (THE OFFICIAL ADAM LAMBERT SITE, you can watch a video when Adam said that this is his official website right on this website)

www.adamlambert.org

f_5m_1fb8d25.jpg

JOIN THIS!
Adam Lambert's Group on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Adam+Lambert&init=q&sid=8173b7f05145b5adb2d874c6f11335f9#/group.php?sid=8173b7f05145b5adb2d874c6f11335f9&gid=63462453432&ref=search

Glambert's Group on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88727621203

P.S.: You would see many results when you search for 'Adam Lambert' or 'Glambert' on Facebook, you can join all of them or join one of them (I suggest you join the one that has most members and activity), up to you.

Comments

• No Glamberts here?
    :roll:
  • Count me in!!!
    One of The Best Contestant ever in Idol History
    Many Media had Replace this year American Idol 8 into The Adam Lambert Show ..amazing...This is the first time i am totally fully download all AI8 Episode... Totally amaze with Mr. Lambert Performances in every each week... can't wait to see what will happen next, his debut album, sales record, award.... he just a whole lot a Perfect :D
  • i'm in..
    he's the best thing ever..!!!!

i love adam newest pic with his Drake.. lol
    FIERCE..!!!
  • Adam's video in his official website, he said that it's his official website
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23776582001?bclid=23754280001&bctid=23851687001

I made a phone theme for all of you that love Adam, especially all the Glamberts
    http://www.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=9K1qqWBv
  • hepeen jugaaah fans om adam kokkkhehehehehehehehhehe :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • sorry ... udah lama gak buka BF ... baru nyadar ternyata ada thread ini ...

I'm defintely one of Glambert ... dan wawancara dia ama Rolling Stone udah keluar as he is "out".
    And yes guys ... he's gay, he used to use drugs and he was high when he decided to try on the Idol ...

Love him!!!

adam-roll.jpg
  • sorry ... udah lama gak buka BF ... baru nyadar ternyata ada thread ini ...

I'm defintely one of Glambert ... dan wawancara dia ama Rolling Stone udah keluar as he is "out".
    And yes guys ... he's gay, he used to use drugs and he was high when he decided to try on the Idol ...

Love him!!!

adam-roll.jpg

YAP.. he's already comes out..
    and he said he got a crush on Kris Allen.. watta cute confess.. lol

seriously in love with Adam.. hahahaha
  • edited June 2009
    Ni' orang emang homo khan? ngga kaget sih, sering dandan en' gaya emo emang indikasi kuat.. (meski engga semuanya iero ama' wentz emang bad example)

Gue baca di yahoo, katanya dia demen ama' yg menang AI kemaren. Siapa tu?

Yaa..pokoknya si adam bilang kalo "..naksir berat ama dia" dan "mengalihkan" (mungkin maksudnya konsentrasi dia :? ). Tapi udah punya istri khan tu' yg ditaksir? kalo engga salah ya...gue engga ngikutin banget kemaren but, to be honest
    tarantino's week is my all time-favourite episode! Yeaa... Tarantino ROCKS,dude! Thank to GOD ,i never missed it!
  • i like him....
    and his boyfriend too....
    he came out currently...
    walked together by hand with his boyfriend from a bar...
    nice couple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• AAAAku juga ngefans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ADAMMMMMMMM ganteeng bangetttttttt :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: