BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

STAR TREK : NEMESIS

edited May 2009 in BoyzStyle
Hallo....
ada yang suka atow pernah NONTON film itu gak?
gimana menurut kalian...ada yg bisa kasi tau RESENSInya ga?
yang bahasa ingrris juga gpp....
thanks... drinking01.gif

StarTrekNemesis.jpg

Comments

• Shank wrote:
    Hallo....
    ada yang suka atow pernah NONTON film itu gak?
    gimana menurut kalian...ada yg bisa kasi tau RESENSInya ga?
    yang bahasa ingrris juga gpp....
    thanks... drinking01.gif

StarTrekNemesis.jpg

I'M A FAN OF STAR TREK (TREKKERS)...SO MMG SUKA...KAYANYA PERNAH TENGOK LA FILM NI...LAMA PUNYA LA...KALU GAK SALAH, KAPTEN PICARD MATI TRUS...KOMANDER WILLIAM JADIKAPTEN DI ENTERPRISE YG BARU, MEREKA PERANG NGAN ROMULAN (IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN) SOMEHOW...THE CAPTAIN OF ROMULAN IS DESCENDANT OF JEAN LUC...!!!!
    TRUS COM. DATA NEMUIN HIS FIRST BATCH OF HIS KIND...AND HE WAS DEAD TOO...!!!!
  • ada yang dah bentuk PAPER atow file gak RESENSINYA? drop14.gif
  • Shank wrote:
    ada yang dah bentuk PAPER atow file gak RESENSINYA? drop14.gif

udah lupa, berapa kali nonton film ini, anyway, Praetor Shinzon by Tom hardy is incredibly cute, I think

Ini cuplikan resensi di Wikipedia yang menyadur dari Rotten Tommatoes

Star Trek Nemesis was released on December 13, 2002, in direct competition with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (released November 15, 2002), the 20th James Bond movie Die Another Day (released November 22, 2002), and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (released December 18, 2002).

The movie's gross domestic income (not adjusted for inflation) was the lowest of the franchise at $43,254,409 as of September 2008. It opened at #2 in the US box office (just $200,000 behind Maid in Manhattan) [3] and was the first Trek film not to open at #1. It earned $67,312,826 worldwide on a budget of $60,000,000.[4] Out of 148 professional reviews compiled by the Rotten Tomatoes movie review database, 53 (37%) are positive, giving the film a "rotten" rating. However, the film has earned a "fresh" rating from site users (out of 420 user reviews, 267 [63%] are positive).[5] The film has earned a Metacritic score of 50 out of 100 (mixed or average) from 29 reviews.[6]

Some reviewers felt the response to Nemesis indicated that the Star Trek franchise had become worn. Roger Ebert stated in his review, "I'm smiling like a good sport and trying to get with the dialogue … and gradually it occurs to me that "Star Trek" is over for me. I've been looking at these stories for half a lifetime, and, let's face it, they're out of gas."[7] Rotten Tomatoes ratings consensus as of 16 March 2009 indicates “Nemesis has an interesting premise and some good action scenes, but the whole affair feels a bit tired.”[8] Rick Berman (executive producer of the movie) has suggested that Nemesis's performance may have been negatively affected by "the competition of other films".[9]
  • eh bro... butuh batuan neh,,,,,,,
    ada yg bisa kasi gw RESENSI STAR TREK NEMESIS dalam bahasa inggris, min 2 lembar gak???? :D thanks
  • wowow...THANKS atas atensinya...
    AKHIRNYA ketemu juga SUMMARYnya..
    ternyata...tinggal mampir ke Official sitenya..hehhe..
    thanks semuanya.... :wink: