BoyzForum! BoyzForum! - forum gay Indonesia www.boyzforum.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selamat datang di situs Boyzforum yang diarsipkan oleh Queer Indonesia Archive. Forum untuk komunitas gay Indonesia yang populer ini didirikan pada tahun 2003, dan ditutup pada tanggal 15 Desember 2020.

Forum ini diabadikan untuk kepentingan sejarah. Tidak akan ada konten baru di forum ini. Silakan menikmati forum ini sebagai potongan dari sejarah queer Indonesia.

/// Hey all UTADA HIKARU fans !!! ///

edited May 2009 in BoyzStyle
Hey guys, let's talk about Utada Hikaru here ;)))

Btw, topik ini udah ada dibuat sebelumnya? Kalo misalnya udah, anyone's kind enough to give me the link? I'd like to make some post about her. Thank you :D

Akhir2 ini, gw lagi dengerin lagu2 dia lagi. Sebener-nya udah seneng lama seh dari jaman SMA, pas lagi demam lagu First Love itu. Terus sempet beli her 1st and 2nd album, First Love and Distance (kalo ga salah). Abis itu, sempet vakum for a few years. And suddenly....ta da! She's back with Come Back To Me which is her single for her 2nd English album.

Gw tau lagu itu dari adek gw. Frankly, I wasn't fond of her previous english album, EXODUS. Songs like Eazy Breezy and Devil Inside were just too alternative and experimental for my ears. Although her producer was Timbaland at the time, and I usually love and adore his creations (Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous + Say It Again, Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back + My Love, One Republic's Apologize, and many more), EXODUS simply didn't do it for me. I was ecstatic that UTADA decided to change her musical direction for this new album.

To Be Continue...

Comments

• Hey guys, let's talk about Utada Hikaru here ;)))

Btw, topik ini udah ada dibuat sebelumnya? Kalo misalnya udah, anyone's kind enough to give me the link? I'd like to make some post about her. Thank you :D

Akhir2 ini, gw lagi dengerin lagu2 dia lagi. Sebener-nya udah seneng lama seh dari jaman SMA, pas lagi demam lagu First Love itu. Terus sempet beli her 1st and 2nd album, First Love and Distance (kalo ga salah). Abis itu, sempet vakum for a few years. And suddenly....ta da! She's back with Come Back To Me which is her single for her 2nd English album.

Gw tau lagu itu dari adek gw. Frankly, I wasn't fond of her previous english album, EXODUS. Songs like Eazy Breezy and Devil Inside were just too alternative and experimental for my ears. Although her producer was Timbaland at the time, and I usually love and adore his creations (Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous + Say It Again, Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back + My Love, One Republic's Apologize, and many more), EXODUS simply didn't do it for me. I was ecstatic that UTADA decided to change her musical direction for this new album.

To Be Continue...

hahaha Hikki mang rada lucu, kalo nyanyi lagu Jepang itu mesti rada2 mellow2 gmana, tp giliran bikin album US langsung deh irama R&B nya kentel abis, nyesuain pasar kali ya.

Anyway n anyhow, aku suka lagu dia, tapi yah album exodus emang bukan masterpiece dia menurutku (tho didalamnya ada beberapa track yg aku suka).

Talking about fav track... I cant decide :oops: :oops: most of her songs are my fave :p
    starting from the First Love, Automatic, Time Will Tell, Can You Keep a Secret, Sakura Drops, Traveling, Distance, Hikari, sampe Flavor of Life, Heart Station, Stay Gold, and tentu saja the lates on and on, good morning mr lawrence ( a gay film soundtrack :p )

keren2 semua dah//
  • hahaha Hikki mang rada lucu, kalo nyanyi lagu Jepang itu mesti rada2 mellow2 gmana, tp giliran bikin album US langsung deh irama R&B nya kentel abis, nyesuain pasar kali ya.

Anyway n anyhow, aku suka lagu dia, tapi yah album exodus emang bukan masterpiece dia menurutku (tho didalamnya ada beberapa track yg aku suka).

Talking about fav track... I cant decide :oops: :oops: most of her songs are my fave :p
    starting from the First Love, Automatic, Time Will Tell, Can You Keep a Secret, Sakura Drops, Traveling, Distance, Hikari, sampe Flavor of Life, Heart Station, Stay Gold, and tentu saja the lates on and on, good morning mr lawrence ( a gay film soundtrack :p )

keren2 semua dah//

lol bener bgt! Nonetheless, I'm glad that she's back to her RnB root which resembles her earlier days karena terus terang aja gw rada sedikit bosen ama lagu2nya kelewat “melodious” such as Hikari, Keep Trying, Color, Beautiful world, Prisoner of Love, etc. Flavour of Life is an exception to me because I like that song, partly due to Hana Yori Dango tv series. The song got stuck in my head after only a few listens – abis diulang2 terus seh pas ntn filmnya XDD

I think her voice is refined as well in This Is The One. Gw ngeraa suara-nya jadi lebih bagus, lebih pas and smooth =p It’s so refreshing to hear she sings upbeat songs as well like On & On and Dirty Desire ( a song that may cause eye-popping to her Japanese fans due to the raunchy lyrics).

I loooooveeee Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence, FYI! It’s simply brilliant. From the beats, the melody which takes the sample of Ryuici Sakamoto’s Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence to the comical lyrics:

“ Like Captain Picard
    I'm chillin' and flossin'
    It's seven o'clock
    I issue a warning “

It’s a shinning gem in the album!!
    [/quote]

• lol bener bgt! Nonetheless, I'm glad that she's back to her RnB root which resembles her earlier days karena terus terang aja gw rada sedikit bosen ama lagu2nya kelewat “melodious” such as Hikari, Keep Trying, Color, Beautiful world, Prisoner of Love, etc. Flavour of Life is an exception to me because I like that song, partly due to Hana Yori Dango tv series. The song got stuck in my head after only a few listens – abis diulang2 terus seh pas ntn filmnya XDD

I think her voice is refined as well in This Is The One. Gw ngeraa suara-nya jadi lebih bagus, lebih pas and smooth =p It’s so refreshing to hear she sings upbeat songs as well like On & On and Dirty Desire ( a song that may cause eye-popping to her Japanese fans due to the raunchy lyrics).

I loooooveeee Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence, FYI! It’s simply brilliant. From the beats, the melody which takes the sample of Ryuici Sakamoto’s Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence to the comical lyrics:

“ Like Captain Picard
    I'm chillin' and flossin'
    It's seven o'clock
    I issue a warning “

It’s a shinning gem in the album!!

wahahaha... u r sooo rite about that Ryuichi Sakamoto :)
    n yeah.. hikki's skill in making lyric is MARVELOUS!!
    i like how she use "unique" metaphor in each of her song :)
    Blackberry ??
    Apple n Cinnamon ??
    etc etc :)
    ohh Hikki.. i'm so in love with u.. so young yet so brilliant :)

thoo...
    I'm a bit disappointed with Automatic Part 2 :(
    What d hell with..
    "Helo my name is Utada like ladidadida.. :p"

ah ya.. Me Muero :p some say this song inspired by her latino boyfriend :D
    its quite cute how she pronounced "Istanbul" ;)
  • yaaaa... gwe cuma demen ama lagu dy yg buat game Kingdom hearts 1 n 2 aja,..
    versi jepang yg judulna hikari, vrsi inggris yg judulna Simple and Clean.. tu yg KH1
    yg kh 2 vrsi jepangna judul laguna Passion, judul inggris na Sanctuary,.. hahaha..

cuma emng si penyanyi jepang yg gwe demn ya dy sebiji.. wakaka
  • wahahaha... u r sooo rite about that Ryuichi Sakamoto :)
    n yeah.. hikki's skill in making lyric is MARVELOUS!!
    i like how she use "unique" metaphor in each of her song :)
    Blackberry ??
    Apple n Cinnamon ??
    etc etc :)
    ohh Hikki.. i'm so in love with u.. so young yet so brilliant :)

thoo...
    What d hell with..

Hihihi, thanks :p you're also right about her penchant for using metaphor in her lyrics.

Yeah, she said that she wanted to create songs that are multilayered, meaning that there are lots of layer or depth to the songs like the melody, the beats and the lyrics. And thus, they better fulfill the listener's various motives from getting a mere pleasure or enjoyment, wanting to be able to dance with the music to the tendency to dig the lyrics.

I adore her above notion. It adds the 'weight' to the songs, and hence they're deemed of good quality from many facet.
  • lagu utada hikaru yg baby come back to me suka bgt, ada sejarahnya pula

sore itu... gw ma BF gw lg ngga enakan... so kita discus deh berdua... lama2 discus kita ngga ketemu2... akhirnya malah bertengkar... gw kekeh dengan pendapat gw, sementara dia kekeuh dengan pendapatnya, kita berdua sama2 untuk saling bisa menahan emosi, tapi masalah yg pelik membuat kita saling egois.

akhirnya setelah dua jam kita berdebat dan bertengkar, tanpa sadar kita saling menyakiti, sambil menangis dia keluar kamar kost kita, bahkan disaat yg seperti itu ego gw ngga mampu meraih tangannya untuk menahan dia jangan pergi, tangan dan bibir gw rasanya kelu, dan membisu, cuma bisa diam terpaku melihat dia pergi meninggalkan kamar, gw lalu duduk di sofa kecil sambil menatap jendela, gw sedih bgt, berkali2 gw memegang kening sambil terus berpikir kenapa ini terjadi.

tak terasa menetes juga air mata di pipi, diiringi gerimis diluar, gw terdiam sambil melihat hujan yang mulai lebat, aku meraih hape dan langsung play musik playernya tanpa memilih lagu, beberapa saat mulai terdengar lagu dari hape, lagunya Utada Hikaru - Baby come back to me. liriknya bener2 pas dengan nuansa hati gw, gw tambah sesak, dan miris dengarnya, akhirnya gw sadar bahwa BF gw sangat berarti bwat gw, ego gw yg kekanak-kanakan membuat pertengkaran ini terjadi, langsung ambil jaket dan pergi menyusul BF gw untuk minta maaf, sambil terburu2 gw keluar membuka pintu, ternyata BF gw udh di depan pintu sambil terlihat basah, gw peluk dia dan minta maaf. lups you baby......

Utada Hikaru - Come Back To Me

The rain falls on my windows
    And the coldness runs through my soul
    When the rain falls, oh when the rain falls
    I don’t want to be alone

I wish that I could photoshop on
    Our bad memories
    Because the flashbacks, oh the flashbacks
    Won’t leave me alone

If you come back to me
    I’ll be all that you need
    Baby, come back to me
    Let me make up for what happened in the past

Baby come back to me
    Come back
    I’ll be everything you need
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Boy, you’re one in a million
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    You’re one in a million

Memories I have of Manhattan
    She goes shopping for new clothes
    And she buys this
    And she buys that
    Just leave her alone

I wish that he would listen to her
    Side of the story
    It isn’t that bad
    It isn’t that bad
    And she’s wiser for it now

I admit I cheated
    Don’t know why I did it
    But I do regret it
    Nothing I can do or say can change the past

Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back

Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    You’re one in a million
    One in a million

Everything I ever did
    Heaven knows I’m sorry but
    I was too young to see
    You were always there for me
    And my curiosity got the better half of me
    Baby take it easy on me

Anything from A to Z
    Tell me what you want to be
    I open my heart to be
    You are more priority
    Can’t you see you punished me
    More than enough already
    Baby take it easy on me

Baby take it easy on me

Baby come back to me
    Baby come back to me

Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back

Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    You’re one in a million
    One in a million

Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    One in a million

Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    Come back
    Baby come back to me
    Come back
    One in a million
  • edited May 2009
    ramirez wrote:

thoo...
    What d hell with..

Yes me too >.<!~ Hopefully it'll grow on me coz I just listened to it once.

Aww!~ Didn't know that. Who's her bf? was he hot? Appearantly, Me Muero is her fav track in the album! XD
  • lagu utada hikaru yg baby come back to me suka bgt, ada sejarahnya pula

sore itu... gw ma BF gw lg ngga enakan... so kita discus deh berdua... lama2 discus kita ngga ketemu2... akhirnya malah bertengkar... gw kekeh dengan pendapat gw, sementara dia kekeuh dengan pendapatnya, kita berdua sama2 untuk saling bisa menahan emosi, tapi masalah yg pelik membuat kita saling egois.

akhirnya setelah dua jam kita berdebat dan bertengkar, tanpa sadar kita saling menyakiti, sambil menangis dia keluar kamar kost kita, bahkan disaat yg seperti itu ego gw ngga mampu meraih tangannya untuk menahan dia jangan pergi, tangan dan bibir gw rasanya kelu, dan membisu, cuma bisa diam terpaku melihat dia pergi meninggalkan kamar, gw lalu duduk di sofa kecil sambil menatap jendela, gw sedih bgt, berkali2 gw memegang kening sambil terus berpikir kenapa ini terjadi.

tak terasa menetes juga air mata di pipi, diiringi gerimis diluar, gw terdiam sambil melihat hujan yang mulai lebat, aku meraih hape dan langsung play musik playernya tanpa memilih lagu, beberapa saat mulai terdengar lagu dari hape, lagunya Utada Hikaru - Baby come back to me. liriknya bener2 pas dengan nuansa hati gw, gw tambah sesak, dan miris dengarnya, akhirnya gw sadar bahwa BF gw sangat berarti bwat gw, ego gw yg kekanak-kanakan membuat pertengkaran ini terjadi, langsung ambil jaket dan pergi menyusul BF gw untuk minta maaf, sambil terburu2 gw keluar membuka pintu, ternyata BF gw udh di depan pintu sambil terlihat basah, gw peluk dia dan minta maaf. lups you baby......

insaperable : your story is so sweet :ppp

I'm happy for you and your bf. I wish you all the best for the relationship :)

Anyhow, talking about Come Back To Me, has anyone seen the clip yet? It's ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE! The video director is Anthony Mandler - the one who did Rihanna's Dirtubia, Shut Up and Drive and Rehab. Initially, I thought Disturbia was directed by David LaChapelle as there are elements of sex, gender ambiguity, glamour and rawness in the video. I found out that I was mistaken! LOL XDDD

Here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8j8gx_utada-hikarucome-back-to-me_music

E-n-j-o-y! ;p
  • wwooww

uTadaaa!!!!! lovve yaaa...^^

lagu ptama yg gw suka: First Love!!!

bner2 daleeeeeem..........
    mengenang masa2 SMP dulu kalo dgr ni laguu....
    huhuhhhhu

yg skrg Come Back to Me asiiik ^^
  • apple and cinnamon is good too~
    worth to listen to~
  • UTADA........ i Love U !!! Just Wanna Say That ^^
  • UTADA........ i Love U !!! Just Wanna Say That ^^

I love u too~ LOL